The BVAC Open Race is an exciting and challenging 5 mile race around Spring Park Woods and Sparrows Den, West Wickham.
UPDATE: The 2023 race was SOLD OUT. Sorry to disappoint those that couldn't enter this year - There are no on-the-day entries.
- Start Time: 10:30am
- Start (and finish) at Spring Park / Sparrows Den, between Addington Road and Woodland Way, West Wickham, Kent BR4 9BB
- Undulating route over fields and through woodland
- Race is covered by marshals throughout
- Water station at half way point
- A percentage of our profits go to our club charity.
- Medals for all entrants
- Prizes for various age categories
- Registration through RunBritain
- Toilets on site but no changing facilities/showers
- Supervised baggage drop
- Refreshment tent for hot drinks and cake! (donations welcome)
- Street Parking is possible in the area around Woodland Way, but we strongly encourage car sharing. Please note that parking at Sparrows Den will be closed and streets in this area will be patrolled. Please do not park along the verge of Kent Way.
- Alternatively the nearest train station is West Wickham about 30 mins walk. Bus routes 353, 314 and 119 also stop close to Sparrows' Den. There is also a tram stop (No. 64 Addington Village Interchange from West Croydon) about 15 mins away.
Any queries, please contact the Race Director Gareth Dowling at firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 RESULTS can be found here
2023 PHOTOS can be found here and here ( switch to Grid View )